GSCIT’ 2017 Registration for residents in Tunisia (Click to download)
Registration fees are as follows (All fees are listed in TND). VC=Video Conference session.
|Registration Fee||670 TND||770 TND||870 TND||500 TND|
Note. An addition amount of 100 TND will be considered for late registration with respect to the deadline mentioned in your acceptation letter. This will help us to better shape the organization of the conference. For authors paying with ‘Bon de commande’, please send a copy of the ‘Bon de commande’ before the deadline.
- Admission to all technical sessions as well as parallel sessions equipped with audiovisuals, computer equipment, datashows, microphones, screen pointers, wifi’s, etc.
- Admission to poster sessions
- Wifi connection at the venue during all event days
- A printed Proceedings Booklet
- CPS-Conference Publications submitted to IEEE Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL). “All conferences and conference proceedings must meet IEEE’s quality standards. IEEE reserves the right not to publish any proceedings that do not meet these standards.”
- Journal Publication chances of your extended version paper
- Endorsement letters to any number of the affiliated journals
- Snacks/Coffee breaks twice daily
- 2 Conference lunch buffet for each registered author
- Attendance and/or Author certificates
- An invoice of the registration fee will be provided along with the Conference material
- 24/7 authors support
Every paper must have at least one author registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable.
Payment of registration fees:
Registration for the conference will only be effective once all fees have been paid.
Calculate your registration fees:
- Choose the registration fee according to your category (see table above)
Payment with ‘bon de commande‘ is possible for local Tunisian Organizations participants to the following account: (Please send a scanned copy of your ‘bon de commande’ to the Chairman of the conference and bring the original the same conference days)
Account Holder: Future Technologies and Innovations;
M.F. 000/M/A/1305380/B; R.C.: B91129412013
Banque de Tunisie, RIB: 05609000067300037141
Payment by bank transfer:
Payment can be made by bank transfer to the following account:
Account Holder: Future Technologies and Innovations
Banque de Tunisie,
What to send :
Once the payment done, please send an email to: email@example.com including:
- a scanned copy of your payment (mentionning your full name, the paper ID(s) and conference name)
- a scanned copy of your student ID – only for students.